Dave the Diver, Tales of Kenzera: Zau releases Day 1 into the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog on April

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
14491e90bb19f0ef49b1cec2d733382e7e295684-scaled.jpeg

e9f7147b2c67b04e0df1cbbd62d31d932fda9195.jpeg

Greetings. I’m Jaeho Hwang, the director and game designer behind Dave the Diver. I’m excited to bring Dave the Diver to PlayStation 5 on April 16, expanding the game’s horizons and inviting more players through the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog.

Eventually, we all will contend with grief. It can come in many forms and from many different sources. Surgent Studios’ (founded by Abubakar Salim) debut game, Tales of Kenzera: Zau, is a 2.5D story-driven, action-exploration game all about facing those emotions and discovering how love gives us the courage to press on after a devastating loss, and it’s coming to the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog at launch on April 23rd, 2024! (Available with PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium memberships).

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I'll finally find out what the hype about this Dave the Diver is since I would never buy it otherwise.

I don't buy indies anymore since they are constantly being "given away" everywhere and they are all digital only.

Reactions: Luffy123

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Wow! I have a hard time to believe we are getting both on PS+.

Dave the Diver was GOTY-nominated so they could sell it easy and the other is from EA and it looks awesome 😱

Reactions: Luffy123

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Eventually, we all will contend with grief. It can come in many forms and from many different sources. Surgent Studios’ (founded by Abubakar Salim) debut game, Tales of Kenzera: Zau, is a 2.5D story-driven, action-exploration game all about facing those emotions and discovering how love gives us the courage to press on after a devastating loss, and it’s coming to the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog at launch on April 23rd, 2024! (Available with PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium memberships).
Seems for all the world like it was designed for Game Pass subscribers down deep in their feels, to help them cope. Must be true that there's no cash out there for deals anymore so it's ended up on extra...

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The second game is SBI inc consulted game, I wont buy it or interact with it on principle alone. The game has been available for pre-order for like several months and has always been bottom of pre-order list, looks like no one is buying it, why is Sony bothering to give these guys a deal I don't understand. Now the losers who made it will get an excuse for why it bombed in sales