Days gone is hot mess but also addictive at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Game is a victim of its own runtime. If the game was 15 hours shorter and introduced its best mechanics and gameplay in the front half instead of in the final quarter it would have helped a ton.
Days gone best mechanic
lol-mdr.gif

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Why can't I have an opinion about a game that I like? You have yours, I have mine. No need to be disrespectful.
That's fine, I'm just trying to mess with you, but thr game is litterally broken 😹 anyways let's disagree to agree.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No, it's not incredible, you have to be delusional af to call this game incredible lmao.
I feel your pain lol I'll go beyond that. I forced myself to finish breath of the wild on switch because it was Empty and boring to me (a game that is gotg for some ppl) but loved the shit out of the alive world in Days Gone. Yup, opinions and shit :)

Delusional are the ppl that can't accept ppl have different tastes. Even without including tastes, again it has done so much more in an open world space than some other ppls favorite, empty, repetitive games.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Game of the gen for me as I've said many times.

Love how long it is too; I just can't really relate for the most part to complaints like that.

The horde mechanic is just badass, and I just love ripping around the open world on my trusty bike.

I played it well after release on PS4 Pro first (and again on PC) so I missed the boat on the glitchy launch. But I always do that.

Gamers who play games at launch are stupid idiots.

• fire

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
i did have a flying zombie stop in front of me, then zoom of at 1000 miles an hour lol.

The game is still awesome.
Tht doesnt mean broken though lol Few games nowadays ship without several issues. It is the reality of things.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Tht doesnt mean broken though lol Few games nowadays ship without several issues. It is the reality of things.
i can't remember the number of bugs I found, a couple of zombies doing strange things, wolves running around at supersonic speeds, i remember getting stuck inside a tent with some sort of no clipping issue, i had to restart the game as i could not get out of it.

I loved the game but i will say i played this aleast a year + after its launch at least where most of the bugs i would imagine were fixed.

It did not ruin my experience in any way but they were there.

The game although awesome did not have the quality control of some other big sony releases.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
i can't remember the number of bugs I found, a couple of zombies doing strange things, wolves running around at supersonic speeds, i remember getting stuck inside a tent with some sort of no clipping issue, i had to restart the game as i could not get out of it.

I loved the game but i will say i played this aleast a year + after its launch at least where most of the bugs i would imagine were fixed.

It did not ruin my experience in any way but they were there.

The game although awesome did not have the quality control of some other big sony releases.
Funny enough I experienced like one bug in my play through. Yes, I also bought it a year or more after release.

• Informative

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Floors not loading on my new ps4 pro killed the game for me. Should try it again when it’s on. A steam sale but also sick of open world games. For $10 I’ll give it a try again.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Floors not loading on my new ps4 pro killed the game for me. Should try it again when it’s on. A steam sale but also sick of open world games. For $10 I’ll give it a try again.
Are you sure it was not a pit you were standing at and got confused 😍

Jumping In GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Broken? I platinumed it just fine with little to no bugs :)
This is so funny now, because I litterally couldn't run when I press 3L while reading your comment, I think it glitched 😹 I had to reload the game, it's annoying. This could have been easily 8/10 for me if it didn't have buggy mechanics or phsyics. I still enjoy it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.