[Debunked, Fake] Playstation comments on Atvi purchase from Microsoft slide leak says their core pillars are outdated

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Everybody was worried but that was before the Series sales completely cratered.

Sales down in every market and on fire sale during december. Gamepass stagnated with the highest churn rate in the industry.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they stop manufacturing them in January 🤷‍♂️

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Looks like pc ports are here to stay. Well we know pc ports are coming for spider man 2, venom, and wolverine.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Guys these are not from the leak!!!

You will never guess who the “original source” for this is.

It’s planned FUD

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Guys these are not from the leak!!!

You will never guess who the “original source” for this is.

It’s planned FUD

Leak or not it's not even interesting info.

I know they will try to make a big deal out of it tho.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

Sales down in every market and on fire sale during december. Gamepass stagnated with the highest churn rate in the industry.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they stop manufacturing them in January 🤷‍♂️
We need xbotz and it's dogs shill to be completely obliterated before us Playstation fans can breathe sigh of relief 🤣 .

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Not too enlightening - basic read.

I mean, it makes a big deal of Battle.net storefront on PC even though Microsoft is going to kneecap it by releasing ABK titles on Steam as a first order of business (stated intention). Again, you need more in-depth understanding of PC market dynamics, and what is more than probable to happen when coalescing and consolidating around Steam as the one-stop shop for premium title releases on PC. This understanding is so vital that you may miss the forest from the trees, and then be wondering how the next leapfrog came about aka MS buying Valve outright - instead of continuing to fuck around (another stated intention). It's all there in the FTC leaks for anyone with a brain.

Very important to get a proper picture. Ultimately what matters is Sony's response.

Last edited:

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022

Ahhh, Sony still have a problem, they are literally heading down the path of (halo, gears, froza), and thats not good. Sure, xb is pretty much dead but sony have to come up with new shit other than single player games to infinity and beyond.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
GBsrHGNaQAAqW5l

Reactions: shrike0fth0rns