Detroit: Become Human has sold 10m copies on PlayStation and PC

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
You're just using confirmation bias to support a POV you expressed in the immediate prior post:

When @Evilms literally said this right above even that:

(emphasis mine)

Meaning we don't know the splits post-2022, and the game being part of PS+ for a bit (or even prolonged; I know it was in the that 20-game collection SIE ended a while ago). So assuming all sales after that are coming from Steam is, well, not a sound take.

Again, you're not good at this.

The announcement from QD said 10 million paid players, so they're not counting PS+ collection players. My point in brining up PS+ collection is that it is hard to believe the game sold well on PlayStation after it was available for free for so many players. This game certainly didn't chart, so the idea that the lionshare of sales came from PlayStation is entirely unfounded.

Any evidence this game surged in sales on PlayStation after PS+ collection ended?

The reality is that games on PC sell considerable copies throughout their life cycle and not just at launch. The all time peak for DBH was less than a year ago on Steam and these trends happen because games on PC get 2nd, 3rd, 4th lives with price cuts.

You desperately need to get better at this.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They should have never ditched Quantic Dreams. They had some controversy but I honestly thought they were gonna be acquired at some point.

Reactions: Diah and ksdixon

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I can't wait for the Star Wars Eclipse Wha Happun? to drop in 2028 or so.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I must say, I am surprised by 10 million for this type of a game. But I loved it, so I am glad it has done so well.