Developers blast the celeb-laden Game Awards as 'an embarrassing indictment of a segment of the industry desperate for validation… with little respect

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I feel like if they dont pack it with celebs its gonna fail commercially And become too costly to continue doing.
Not like it would be missed, just saying they gotta do something to bring in money to keep it going.
Another reason why Sony gave up on these shows, too costly, and really not worth it when all the folks are gonna do is rate it a 6/10😂

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The Game awards itself is fine. They just need to give developers more time to speak and announce the key categories individually.

My biggest gripe is the fact the people voting aren't voting for what actually deserves to win but what they all like... One big circle jerk.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Nah, I can manage just fine on my own!

The show has always been an absolute joke. It hasn’t gotten bad, it started bad. None of it deserves to be taken the least bit seriously and Keighley is nothing but a shill.
If anything the awards "improved" over time, but this is not like they could have gone any lower... Well I can think of some ways, but that would be really trashy.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
She's pissed that Timothy Chalamet presented the GOTY, I get that, but then she says Phil Spencer was there, incredible leaders in our industry why not get them instead? Seriously bitch 🤡

Timothy is better than Phil Spencer 🤡

Interesting too, because Timothy was recently at Kojima Productions, fair few of em have ties to him.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Alabtrosmyster and @KiryuRealty

For flip's sake, you guys have got the same avatar.

SORT IT OUT

There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78