Deviation Games is the only remaining Startup studio which Sony announced partnership with, that they haven’t acquired yet

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Deviation Games is the only remaining Startup studio which Sony announced partnership with, that they haven’t acquired yet
Kojima Productions, Shift Up Second EVE, Flavourworks. Couple others too if you go back far enough.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Their studios is decorated with PlayStation stuff. So yeah it's a wrap
FZQlyS6VQAAfFm0
Blundell is the guy on the right isn't he.

It was weird how he put out a video on their YouTube channel I think in January last year, saying they had finished pre-production, and full development was about to begin. Then a few months later he left the studio. Odd timing.

Reactions: SLB1904

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
All ex-treyarch, BLOPS teams

I would love to know why Blundell left, but they got some pretty big talent to replace him. I can’t imagine starting a company, one that has a high possibility of being bought out and leaving before that happens, unless they paid him a high sum to walk away with.

He was also the most front facing person at the company which is also weird. I think they have a pretty talented crew but some of that stuff concerns me.
Has he turned up anywhere else or start another company?

Razdaz

25 Sep 2022
Im so hyped for Lost Souls Aside. What happening with that game? When its coming out?
Last update was November 2022, when it was announced Sony would be the game's publisher. Seems like there were reports on it coming Q1/H1 2024, but I'm not sure where was this taken from, I think it was a mistranslation of when new information for the game will be shared.