DHS and FBI Aim To Target Gamers in Misguided Fight Against Domestic Terrorism

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
So Americucks is real?

Glad to see them join the gangs of goverment hating citizens.

Reactions: Nimrota

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Why does it look like Sonya Blade has a mustache. 🤔
i think that is someone else's face on imposed on that.

i don't know why but i see this guys face on her lol

dodgeball GIF

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Man, imagine how bad the government overreach would be if the civilians didn't have guns.

If only we Brits had guns to defend our tyrannical government getting pissy about us saying no no words on cod.

Reactions: Box

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I wouldn't be surprised to find out deranged Xbots were FBI agents trying to radicalize people.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I wouldn't be surprised to find out deranged Xbots were FBI agents trying to radicalize people.

Microsoft def has feds in their ranks and heavy involvement with government agencies across the globe.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Man, imagine how bad the government overreach would be if the civilians didn't have guns.

If only we Brits had guns to defend our tyrannical government getting pissy about us saying no no words on cod.

In Australia it's worse, the population is just so apathetic

• Heart
Reactions: xollowsob

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
REMEMBER GARY WEBB IN 1996, GARY EXPOSED HOW THE CIA HIRED DRUG TRAFFICKERS, TO SELL MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF COCAINE IN THE UNITED STATES, IN ORDER TO RAISE UNTRACEABLE FUNDS TO FINANCE A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION WHO WERE TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE NICARAGUAN GOVERNMENT. THESE MASSIVE SHIPMENTS OF COCAINE ULTIMATELY SPARKED THE CRACK EPIDEMIC THAT DECIMATED INNER CITIES DURING THE 90'S. AS A RESULT MAINSTREAM MEDIA VILIFIED GARY WEBB & DESTROYED HIS CAREER, WHICH ALSO DESTROYED HIS MARRIAGE. BUT HE REFUSED TO BACK DOWN. IN 2004 HE WAS FOUND DEAD WITH 2 BULLET WOUNDS TO HIS HEAD. HIS DEATH WAS RULED A SUICIDE. THIS MAN LITERALLY LOST EVERYTHING TO GIVE US A GLIMPSE OF THE TRUTH. DON'T LET HIS MEMORY OR WHAT HE STOOD FOR FADE.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Microsoft def has feds in their ranks and heavy involvement with government agencies across the globe.

They are a defence contractor with the US government and have been known to sell user data to the NSA

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
They are a defence contractor with the US government and have been known to sell user data to the NSA

Right. I don’t think it was an outrageous thing to say. Tech companies and security agencies go hand in hand. I just don’t remember any specifics to mention as fact.

Then again, my reasons for hating Microsoft have always been just that more or less. So I think I’ll avoid going off on that rant 😁.

Fuck Microsoft

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Hmm I heard Australia is founded by penals.

I thought they would love to riot.

The real criminals are in government, they keep getting away no matter what corruption scandals they face. The NSw Premiere Gladys Berejeklian faced no punishment for her crimes and now is the CEO of Optus.

The politician's give billions to businesses, then get made the CEO when they leave in a few years.

Australia is probably the most corrupt country in the OECD

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Right. I don’t think it was an outrageous thing to say. Tech companies and security agencies go hand in hand. I just don’t remember any specifics to mention as fact.

Then again, my reasons for hating Microsoft have always been just that more or less. So I think I’ll avoid going off on that rant 😁.

Fuck Microsoft

This is how Microsoft treats its own customers, anyone still loyal to this brand is a moron

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
The real criminals are in government, they keep getting away no matter what corruption scandals they face. The NSw Premiere Gladys Berejeklian faced no punishment for her crimes and now is the CEO of Optus.

The politician's give billions to businesses, then get made the CEO when they leave in a few years.

Australia is probably the most corrupt country in the OECD

Eh that is a very stiff competition.

Our government litteraly bury a big medical scandal and nobody question anything.

Then there is our buddy South Korea... Lmao if only we could jail every ministers out of office.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Our government litteraly bury a big medical scandal and nobody question anything.

Then there is our buddy South Korea... Lmao if only we could jail every ministers out of office.
All these country's are just shady and do big corps bidding. Look at the boeing scandal, it's crazy and this has been going on for awhile now.

Reactions: Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Funny enough south Korea used to be a dictatorship worse than the north and actually poorer.

They have had several military coups and dictatorships. One of their presidents was connected to some Shaman cult.

You could not talk about her on kakaotalk or you got arrested.

Im not sure about Japan but I wouldn't be surprised if they have a lot of skeletons in their closet as well.

This is why I never trust any governments

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Funny enough south Korea used to be a dictatorship worse than the north and actually poorer.

They have had several military coups and dictatorships. One of their presidents was connected to some Shaman cult.

You could not talk about her on kakaotalk or you got arrested.

Im not sure about Japan but I wouldn't be surprised if they have a lot of skeletons in their closet as well.

This is why I never trust any governments
True.