Diablo 4 coming to Xbox Game Pass in March

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
(Obviously) not all 34M GP subs will have access to the game:

I remember now that Console GP doesn't include online MP access, so all online MP games included in GP can't be played online if you don't upgrade to GP Utimate.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What my $4 is rewarding them? It $4 total for months.

Their 34m subscribers numbers is pathetic.
Im just saying. They dont talk about profit because they know there isnt any or its minimal

They brag about numbers like they recently bragged about 34m and then the fans/shills celebrated its "increase"

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

I remember now that Console GP doesn't include online MP access, so all online MP games included in GP can't be played online if you don't upgrade to GP Utimate.

So gamepass hasn't grown at all , if they're including former Xbox live numbers it's actually a pathetically low number 🤣

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

So that's why they're claiming 34 million subscribers instead of the last number of 25 million we got previously.
They're now counting previous Live Gold subscribers as Game Pass subscribers, who have almost nothing related to Game Pass at all. That's hilarious.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly