Diablo 4 could launch as soon as April 2023 - Windows Central

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

• Diablo 4 is the next installment in the legendary action RPG series from Blizzard.
  • A rumor over the summer suggested that Diablo 4 may be getting revealed at The Game Awards in December, and we now have some tentative corroboration.
  • Reported on the XboxEra podcast and corroborated by our own sources, it seems Diablo 4 could be targeting an April 2023 launch window.
  • The game should go live for preorder during The Game Awards 2022 if the rumors are correct, alongside various digital editions and a premium collector's edition with some rather fiery goodies.

• party
Reactions: Deleted member 13
P

peter42O

Yeah, Diablo IV being shown at The Game Awards has been known for months and im fully expecting the release date to be announced with a new trailer. Also expecting the open beta date which is currently scheduled for January. I can see April being the release for the game as there's a book that releases on Tuesday April 18th, 2023 so I can definitely see this happening. I played Diablo III for about 15 hours but dropped it once Diablo IV was announced so very much looking forward to the game. Rogue class baby!!! Whooo!!!! 😂

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
April sounds a bit too early for my taste, the developers have already stated there will be an open beta next year, that time frame seems way too early.

Unless it ends up something stupid like purchasing the game will get you access to the beta and play to level 20 gimmick they did in the past.

My top game that i am looking forward too, i don't want them to rush it and give us some half-arsed product.

D

Deleted member 13

April sounds a bit too early for my taste, the developers have already stated there will be an open beta next year, that time frame seems way too early.

Unless it ends up something stupid like purchasing the game will get you access to the beta and play to level 20 gimmick they did in the past.

My top game that i am looking forward too, i don't want them to rush it and give us some half-arsed product.
Yea, I'm definitely picking it up. I tried D2 Remake and just wasn't feeling it despite the incredible graphics engine update.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yea, I'm definitely picking it up. I tried D2 Remake and just wasn't feeling it despite the incredible graphics engine update.
well hopefully cross-play is an option, as in direct, that way i can come in and hoover up all your epic loot.

Surprise Prank GIF

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com

Open beta is supposed to be January; and the point of those kind of betas is sort of a final stress test/bug hunt/final tweak sort of thing.

I don't think 4 months later in April is really too soon or anything unless the beta goes spectacularly poorly.

Either way this is also my most anticipated game right now, even edging out Starfield.. because I just have more faith in D4 despite being a huge Bethesda RPG fan.

I totally forgot about D4 the other day when listing my most anticipated 2023 games though lol.. man it's been cooking for so long.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Open beta is supposed to be January; and the point of those kind of betas is sort of a final stress test/bug hunt/final tweak sort of thing.

I don't think 4 months later in April is really too soon or anything unless the beta goes spectacularly poorly.

Either way this is also my most anticipated game right now, even edging out Starfield.. because I just have more faith in D4 despite being a huge Bethesda RPG fan.

I totally forgot about D4 the other day when listing my most anticipated 2023 games though lol.. man it's been cooking for so long.
We will see, as a massive diablo fan like yourself i am really looking forward to this game, but with the delay of halo, starfield etc i am 100% not it's going to come out that early.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I don't believe it will. 6+ month from first beta. I would be very surprised if it is coming in April

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
When beta was? I would have been playing that shit.. There was no open beta.
Closed beta that had a lot of participants started mid October and is still going IIRC.

I really don't understand this attitude towards the timeline of betas... most games don't even have open betas.. and they are quite often only like a month or 2 from launch of a game.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't believe it will. 6+ month from first beta. I would be very surprised if it is coming in April
This is how I feel, the hard core chaps only got into closed beta a month back, feels way too early.

But we will see when the game awards hit, either way i hope its good, it needs to be good FFS.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Closed beta that had a lot of participants started mid October and is still going IIRC.

I really don't understand this attitude towards the timeline of betas... most games don't even have open betas.. and they are quite often only like a month or 2 from launch of a game.
they building gaas game, it should be challenge with way more numbers then closed beta can offer. they also tested End Game staff.
this game is not most games. NioH games, even now Wo Long first beta in september, release in March.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
they building gaas game, it should be challenge with way more numbers then closed beta can offer. they also tested End Game staff.
this game is not most games. NioH games, even now Wo Long first beta in september, release in March.
September is one month before October.

April is one month after March.

So D4 timeframe the same.

I feel very confused by you guys in this convo lol. D4 meets every standard you have proposed.