Diablo 4 season 3 is a disaster

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It's a sad state of affairs with Diablo4 season 3.

Season 2 seemed to be a very good step in the right direction, and season 3 seems to be a couple of steps back.

Just a couple of videos for those who are interested.

It's not looking good, not good at all.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Deal with it
images

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Yeah I watched Raxx's video and seemingly the only thing that is a step in the right direction is the QoL things which are not really related to the seasonal content cadence and are more team agnostic.

Season 3 is the same team as Season 1 (they've got two teams that alternate) so hopefully for Diablo players Season 4 will be much better.

Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yeah I watched Raxx's video and seemingly the only thing that is a step in the right direction is the QoL things which are not really related to the seasonal content cadence and are more team agnostic.

Season 3 is the same team as Season 1 (they've got two teams that alternate) so hopefully for Diablo players Season 4 will be much better.
I think season 4 is the make or break for the game tbh; the new itemisation will inherently make the game much more enjoyable. Surely, by then, we will also have a loot filter and an armoury.

Poe2 is in June, and with it season 4 really needs to be delivered.

Reactions: Evilnemesis8

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I think season 4 is the make or break for the game tbh; the new itemisation will inherently make the game much more enjoyable. Surely, by then, we will also have a loot filter and an armoury.

Poe2 is in June, and with it season 4 really needs to be delivered.

Season 4 is absolutely the most important patch for Diablo 4. Not only are long asked features seemingly are going to be within it and PoE 2 is looming.

But they've got to start good PR and give it enough time for WoM to spread to make people return/give the game a chance in preparation for asking players money for the 1st expansion which is slated in the fall.

If you can't get folks excited, they're not going to spend more money.

Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Season 4 is absolutely the most important patch for Diablo 4. Not only are long asked features seemingly are going to be within it and PoE 2 is looming.

But they've got to start good PR and give it enough time for WoM to spread to make people return/give the game a chance in preparation for asking players money for the 1st expansion which is slated in the fall.

If you can't get folks excited, they're not going to spend more money.
The crazy thing is I am a huge Diablo fan, but looking at the last Epoch as soon as that hits the consoles, I think I will be diving into that.