Diablo 4 Update Nerfs All Five Classes

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The new update heavily nerfs a significant amount of builds across all Diablo 4 classes, including some of the most popular Barbarian ones.

The new Diablo 4 patch notes have been released, and players are not happy – as the latest update has nerfed not just the most popular Barbarian build but a plethora of other ones as well. The sentiment around Diablo 4 has largely been hopeful, with the community recognizing its shortcomings, providing the developers with valuable feedback, and being patient that Season of the Malignant would at least provide balance fixes that some classes sorely needed.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Robot All Your Base GIF by The Yetee

Reactions: Gamernyc78

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
/Notice: Fun Detected!
I logged on my 100 WW Barb after the patch went live to see whats what...
I ran 1 T-51 Nightmare Dungeon and noticed i was doing 40-50% less damage then i was before the patch, So i went and read the notes and now i see why.
After the widespread nerfs that tanked a lot of builds they went Ok we will buff some and with that everything started to feel better.
Now because of the top 1-5% of players that break the game and have super OP gear and builds they were like f it nerf every build and damage %
Oh and while we are at it make it slower and harder to farm gear.
I just find it funny that at the time they should be welcoming to all players they are doing everything they can to piss everyone off

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I finished the game as a Necromancer and then got rid of it. I didn't have a hard time and I played on the harder difficulty (world 2). Sad that new players will struggle.

I hate when companies like From or Blizzard keep nerfing games. I know these are not really "single-player" games but what's the harm? Most people don't even finish games, let them do whatever they want.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
maybe i will play this season, grind for platinum and gonna move on. not worth this head pain. constantly sucking fun out of the game.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I got to "play" this game because I shared discs with my friend, when I put it in it said cannot used it because the copy is linked with another account, hell no. These mofo actually make a singleplayer game online only, so they can do crap like this, this is XB1 DRM bullshit all over again.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I got to "play" this game because I shared discs with my friend, when I put it in it said cannot used it because the copy is linked with another account, hell no. These mofo actually make a singleplayer game online only, so they can do crap like this, this is XB1 DRM bullshit all over again.
So glad I'm not giving that company any of my money.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
They really want me to sell it.

I stoped cause i cant beat Molok stronghold, it always scales 2 levels above me. Im like 40plus level . Game s pissing me off already.

• sad
Reactions: Frozone

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
This is sad but I'm sorry, I love this game. It's the best Diable in the franchise. I will just have to struggle to finish the campaign and then I'll put it down.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
As a die hard Diablo fan, this is exactly why I struggled, and then decided not to buy it - putting so much time into a build to only have it nerfed because the game is always online and a few min/maxers found a way to do crazy good builds just sucks. Hopefully at some point they decide to release an offline version for SP and at least I can buy and enjoy it without friends - at least knowing my build won't change mid-run.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
WTF Acti, there's no need to start ruining your games right away. Leave something intact for MS to destroy.

• haha
Reactions: Gediminas