[Digital Foundry] Handheld PC Triple-A Gaming: Lenovo Legion Go vs OneXPlayer 2 Pro vs AyaNeo Kun vs Asus ROG Ally

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

With the cross-gen era now mostly behind us, we're starting to see games like Alan Wake 2 and Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora push boundaries on current-gen machines... so how do the most advanced PC handhelds hold up? Are they capable of delivering a decent experience on this new breed of demanding game? Rich examines the Lenovo Legion Go, OneXPlayer 2 and AyaNeo Kun and sees how they fare against each other - and the most cutting-edge games.

00:00 Introduction
00:52 Lenovo Legion Go vs OneXPlayer 2 Pro vs AyaNeo Kun
04:11 Benchmarks: The 15W Shoot-Out
06:39 Benchmarks: The 25W Sweet Spot
10:07 Benchmarks: Power Scaling To 54W With AyaNeo Kun
11:34 Battery Life Face-Off
13:47 Gameplay: Introduction
14:41 Gameplay: Alan Wake 2
17:38 Gameplay: Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
19:45 Gameplay: Horizon Forbidden West - Burning Shores
21:51 Handheld Face-Off: Thoughts So Far
25:11 And Now, The Conclusion

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
SteamOS is exposing how bad Windows is.

Seams like this video was paid by MS as well.

"we will get that unicorn product, perhaps in concert with the Windows upgrades that Phil Spencer has promised", this is probably DF already shilling for the next Xbox.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

"we will get that unicorn product, perhaps in concert with the Windows upgrades that Phil Spencer has promised", this is probably DF already shilling for the next Xbox.
this vid was definitely sponsored by MS

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Remember how you told me Valve wasn't in danger from MS? I think you'll start seeing MS's strategy to box them in starting now. Sure, they won't compete with Steam directly. But they'll make sure it's unable to escape the Windows ecosystem because if it does, Microsoft are seriously screwed

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Remember how you told me Valve wasn't in danger from MS? I think you'll start seeing MS's strategy to box them in starting now. Sure, they won't compete with Steam directly. But they'll make sure it's unable to escape the Windows ecosystem because if it does, Microsoft are seriously screwed
Xbox is a dead brand, MS will mess this up completely.

Windows is dying anyway regardless of how much PC gaming benefits it.