Digital Foundry: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Secrets Revealed: Debug Menu Features Tested!

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
This one is interesting #SweetBabyOFF

images

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I'm yet to play this game, but the recent discourse has raised some issues with the plot of the SpiderMan 2. Apart from the defeminisation of MJ, there seems to be a lot of preachy woke crap taking away from what a spiderman story should be. Some people that liked #1 and Miles, do not like this sequel at all.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I'm yet to play this game, but the recent discourse has raised some issues with the plot of the SpiderMan 2. Apart from the defeminisation of MJ, there seems to be a lot of preachy woke crap taking away from what a spiderman story should be. Some people that liked #1 and Miles, do not like this sequel at all.

Please don't let you stop from playing this great game just because of some false information on the internet. It's a fantastic game, with great story and gameplay.

Reactions: Shmunter

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Please don't let you stop from playing this great game just because of some false information on the internet. It's a fantastic game, with great story and gameplay.
I played all 3 games on release and he's 100% correct about MJ and the preachy stuff.

Especially Miles Morales with the constant nods to BLM.

Reactions: Shmunter
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah it's a solid game.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I’ll still play it, I’m not a snowlfake raging at everything puritan PC. And I ignored the flags, but this one stuck with me….

Reactions: Gamernyc78