Disney wants Jonny Depp back.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022

I really hope Jonny Depp shows Disney the middle finger because they did him dirty…
Disney that scumbag company and all the others which which have let him fall, hope Jonny will abandon them. Sorry for being a little bit harsh but they ruined Jonny’s life.
So excuse my choice of words.

How do you think about it? Will Jonny Depp be enough compensated or should he decline the offer?

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
What happened? I missed it.
Amber Heard accused Jonny Depp for physically abuse. The consequences were that companies like Disney and others had him fallen because of that. He sued her for defamation and he won recently the lawsuit. Now oh wonder the people woke up and did finally understand that woman can also lie or hurt a men. She must pay him now 10 Million Dollar as compensation for her false accusations. And now all that companies like Disney begging for him to come back, in form of offering him money…

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Deleted member 13
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Wel technically it's Amber that did Johnny Depp wrong, but as you know, Disney wouldn't be Disney not to be political correct. I loved Pirates, but I do hope Depp gives Disney the finger.
Yeah that’s what I said. Amber Turd did Jonny dirty. So she deserve all this hatred that is coming towards her. It should never be approved that a person can ruin someone life with sole lies. Hope Jonny will stand strong and abandon them all who accused him.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Wel technically it's Amber that did Johnny Depp wrong, but as you know, Disney wouldn't be Disney not to be political correct. I loved Pirates, but I do hope Depp gives Disney the finger.
He already almost lost one finger now you want him to give one to Disney!?
Jokes aside I would like to see what he could do in a new Pirates film but i also enjoy other movies he has done, Like Dark Shadows off the wall movies or his more serious roles like Black Mass , But i look forward to whatever he does next.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
He already almost lost one finger now you want him to give one to Disney!?
Jokes aside I would like to see what he could do in a new Pirates film but i also enjoy other movies he has done, Like Dark Shadows off the wall movies or his more serious roles like Black Mass , But i look forward to whatever he does next.

Imagine there were 5 people and 301 million dollars and the person willing to give up most fingers won the money. How many fingers would each person give up? How much do people value paper with ink on it over their bodily function?