Do you play only one game at a time or multiple?

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I play about 15 at one time.
anything caffeine GIF

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I only have two hands, so I can only play one game at a time.

Now seriously: in general, I have a long term game I often come back to play during a long period of time. Currently, Street Fighter 6. Then there are games I buy most of the times super cheap but don't play, and other games I buy and play during a relatively short period of time. As an example, I got the recent TLOU2R upgrade for 10 bucks, watched the extras and played the new mode to unlock Joel and complete it with him. That took me a few hours. I might play a few hours more to unlock his skins. Once done I go back to SF6.

Then there are games or trials from PS+ or game codes shared by some dev friend to show me their game, which from time to time I only play during in most cases (normally I don't complete them) a handful hours to test it.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I do a shortlist of games I would like to play. 3 at most. Then start playing them briefly until I decide which one I stick with. After beating the game I pick one between the 2 remaining.

Of course it's hard to be that disciplined all the time. If there's a showstopper release, like a souls game, I drop everything and play that.

Currently between burnout 2, time splitters 2 and soul calibur 2.