Do you think Angry Joe has lost his interest in videogame?

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Mostly his video is about movie review now

I mean i dont mind

But

Thats not what i signed up for his channel

Hes been missing alot of videogame coverage lately

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropi

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
In fairness, it's been really slow gaming wise but give him a month and you'll see him go off on Madden like he does every year. And then the Fall is looking packed.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Wing84
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
In fairness, it's been really slow gaming wise but give him a month and you'll see him go off on Madden like he does every year. And then the Fall is looking packed.
Nah dude been missing out reviewing alot of game latetly

From ff7 rebirth, tekken 8, stellar blade, helldivers 2, dragons dogma etc and thats just what cross my mind ( havent even include indie or aa games)

• they're_right_you_know

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Dude is just lazy and sitting on chairs discussing tv shows/films with his two doofus friends is easier to do. And the guy just plain sucks at playing video games , very low skill.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Easier to reviews movies and shows and they rack up the same amount of views. He did trash Concord the other day if that counts 🤨

Entropi

Veteran
22 Jan 2023
I guess movies and shows are what pay the bills now?

But yeah, I feel he’s not into games that much anymore. It happens to most people as they age.

I always wondered if those guys have full-time jobs or if all they do for a living is streaming.

• brain
Reactions: Airbus

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I guess movies and shows are what pay the bills now?

But yeah, I feel he’s not into games that much anymore. It happens to most people as they age.
I think it's easier to do what he does now instead of attempting to keep up with the newer content creators in gaming who are pushing out videos daily, which he probably can't do anymore.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I imagine watching a 2 hour movie is less time consuming than playing a game. Doesn't he rotate playing the same game with two other lads to rush to completion? He either is lazy or likely values his own free time. Not surprised a YouTuber would go for the easy option but if the numbers for tv/film are around the same as a game then I totally understand. If they didn't hold up numbers wise, you'd cut off the underperforming one.

26 Nov 2023
🤷‍♂️

Last review I enjoyed of him was DmC. His reviews used to be really fun but the quality of his content has been in free fall for years and the new people he brought on are just incredibly dry and boring. AJ, much like Sterling feel like a relic of the past.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The last thing I remember hearing about him was some drama about some chick that was accusing him of trying to sleep with him or something; I can't even remember the exact details. It was so long ago.

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
It's not just lost of interest, Joe is just business motivated. If you look at his views, he gets plenty of engagement just him and his friends talking about the news/ or movie reviews. When you compare those numbers versus the numbers he gets for the videos he actually has to write/direct/produce and edit... it's not worth it.

I stopped seeing his videos a long time ago, but I did notice the pattern.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Well… the team’s tv and film content is more interesting tbh. Never really cared for him as a game critic in particular but the content is watchable.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Did he ever had interest in videogames? :unsure:

He is probably trying to reach a new audience to have more profit from his videos.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Most of these gaming channels don't even care about gaming or are jaded. It's one reason I enjoy Max Dood, he clearly has genuine love for the game.

0 respect for channels that dogpile and shit on games for clicks.

Reactions: Remember_Spinal