Do you think Angry Joe has lost his interest in videogame?

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Angry Joe isn't a gamer. Just a manchild that found an audience yelling at a screen. He doesn't have opinions of his own, he just goes with whatever the general gaming community thinks.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Most of these gaming channels don't even care about gaming or are jaded. It's one reason I enjoy Max Dood, he clearly has genuine love for the game.

0 respect for channels that dogpile and shit on games for clicks.

The game or genre specific content creators have just as huge if not bigger followings. And since they specialize…. Better criticism and coverage of such.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Most of these gaming channels don't even care about gaming or are jaded. It's one reason I enjoy Max Dood, he clearly has genuine love for the game.

0 respect for channels that dogpile and shit on games for clicks.
Happy Console Gamer as well, if you care for collections.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
Dude is just lazy and sitting on chairs discussing tv shows/films with his two doofus friends is easier to do. And the guy just plain sucks at playing video games , very low skill.

This reads like something Trump would write "That dude is lazy, just sits on his chair talking, very low skill".

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
His style of video is dependent on games that illicit an emotional response. If he doesn't feel it I imagine you'll see a slowdown in game related content.

Just a guess, I don't really watch him.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
He just released a Madden 25 deep dive gameplay video
81jO4d+mcKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
I've been waiting 11 years for this

Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This reads like something Trump would write "That dude is lazy, just sits on his chair talking, very low skill".
Dude have you seen him playing games, the dude is a self titled rts games enthusiast but has 0 micro or macro skills. Sucks at shooters, sucks at arpg's , sucks big time at souls and soulslikes. His job is making game reviews and the dude can't even be assed to get at least 2 reviews out per month

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Dude have you seen him playing games, the dude is a self titled rts games enthusiast but has 0 micro or macro skills. Sucks at shooters, sucks at arpg's , sucks big time at souls and soulslikes. His job is making game reviews and the dude can't even be assed to get at least 2 reviews out per month
He does whatever bring clicks to his channel. He usually reviews pieces of entertainment that has internet drama behind them.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
He was a loyal Xbox fan...channel followed the same declining trajectory as the console :ROFLMAO:
This.
After his Destiny review I realised he’s a spud turd. Not that I was a fan before but his name was tolerated by my mind

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Have not watched AJS in a long time... but it was better when it was JUST Joe and Other Joe only.
Alex looks out of place ALL the time, as if he never wants to be there.

I know some folks find the skits cringe/not funny, but I enjoy some of them (especially when it's, again JUST Joe + Other Joe).
It's better than him cherry-picking parts from his Twitch stream of xyz game, and talking over it.

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Have not watched AJS in a long time... but it was better when it was JUST Joe and Other Joe only.
Alex looks out of place ALL the time, as if he never wants to be there.

I know some folks find the skits cringe/not funny, but I enjoy some of them (especially when it's, again JUST Joe + Other Joe).
It's better than him cherry-picking parts from his Twitch stream of xyz game, and talking over it.
Alex is good

Its the neckbeard guy before him ( Delrith) that look out of place

Last edited: