Do you think that Starfield will receive a petty nomination?

Do you think that Starfield receive a petty nomination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I believe with so many amazing games releasing in 2023, Starfield doesn't deserve to receive a nomination. And yes, I did actually give it a fair chance of 24 hours before dropping it. Non stop loading screens for every little thing, countless fetch quests, mundane dialogue with hideous NPCs, weak voice acting, and terrible facial animations, bland combat, awful traversal, poor excuse of "dogfights", I can go on. Even with all these faults, I still wouldn't be surprised if it gets nominated just because it's supposed to be Xbox's big hurrah of 2023. I'm not hating on it just cuz it's an "Xbox game" either, HiFi Rush to me is a 9.5 and I think that game deserves GOTY consideration. Only the biggest Xbox fanboys and shills believe Starfield is deserving of a nominee, but it's not fair to a bunch of other games that did things so much better.

So do you think Starfield will get a petty political nominee? I want to give Geoff the benefit of the doubt and say no....but Msft will stop at nothing to be perceived as successful so I could be wrong....
If you genuinely enjoyed the game, let us know why.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
If Starfield was in the nominations it just lost it today after Spider-Man 2 reviews.

Spidey is now top 3 and FF16 still has a chance 😁

Reactions: JAHGamer

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
yes it will get a pity award, probably masked under the "player's choice" award

F4KPPAVXQAAKeRS.jpg

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
If Starfield was in the nominations it just lost it today after Spider-Man 2 reviews.

Spidey is now top 3 and FF16 still has a chance 😁
FF16 better be a nominee....especially over Starfield. That clown Parris actually put Starfield over FF16 and even HiFi Rush.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
yes it will get a pity award, probably masked under the "player's choice" award

F4KPPAVXQAAKeRS.jpg
Mihoyo will steal players' choice again.

As to Starfield, it might get a GotY nod, andcit might even win, like, best RPG or something when it clearly shouldn't.