Dragon Age: The Veil Guard Reveal Trailer | Xbox Showcase

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Dragon-Age-d3c1f5a5a18b33bbf955-1536x864.jpg

BioWare and Electronic Arts revealed a new trailer for Dragon Age: The Veilguard, where we meet your team of seven companions, each with their own rich story to discover and shape. Together, you will become The Veilguard.

Expanding upon the Dragon Age stories, worlds and characters from previous games, players will enter a vibrant land of rugged wilderness, treacherous labyrinths, and glittering cities – steeped in conflict and secret magics. Together with your companions, you will challenge a pair of corrupt ancient gods, who have broken free from centuries of darkness and are hellbent on destroying the world. Thedas needs someone they can count on, and that person is you. Rise as Rook, Dragon Age’s newest hero. Be who you want to be and play how you want to play as you fight to stop the gods from blighting the world. Find out more on Xbox Wire.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
They went Sea of Thieves with the art…

Expectations are now lower than ever….

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
What game even is this? Is isometric? third person? Hero action game? I don't know about this at all.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What game even is this? Is isometric? third person? Hero action game? I don't know about this at all.

Have you never seen Dragon Age before? It should be obvious what to expect … even tho it barely looks like a BioWare game to me at the moment.

I absolutely hated Inquisition. Enjoyed both Andromeda and Anthem more tbh.

It’s clear old BioWare is gone but I’m still gonna check this out.

And pls f**k off with all this neon purple in both Avowed and this. Why? It’s ugly bruh

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Footage of the alpha build leaked last year. The game is third person action RPG with a Mass Effect command wheel. So picture Mass Effect gameplay but instead of guns it's melee weapons and bows and shooting out magic.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
It isn't on xbox alone, multiplatform
Waiting for PlayStations twitter to pull an Xbox and tweet all the games that were shown that are also on Playstation. 😃

Back to topic if those characters are the actual party members you get they're the worst designs yet. They must've followed Xboxs examples.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Have you never seen Dragon Age before? It should be obvious what to expect

Footage of the alpha build leaked last year. The game is third person action RPG with a Mass Effect command wheel. So picture Mass Effect gameplay but instead of guns it's melee weapons and bows and shooting out magic.
I've played DA since Origins. I knew what to expect, but with the aesthetic and talk or multiplayer, plus whatever-the-hell the tone of that trailer is, I just wouldn't be surprised if they change the view to mimic Diablo or BG3

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I don't think Bioware will do it but a next gen patch for Inquisition would be nice. That game desperately needs a resolution bump.