Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO surpasses 3 million copies sold worldwide within 24 hours of release

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I remember when it was cancelled for its US run after the first saiyan arc (rock the dragon is the best opening). Not surprised it’s still goin. I was happy we got a decent sequel series with Super from Toriyama before he passed too.

I’m not too surprised. Both Dragonball Xenoverse games did huge numbers.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Dragon ball is a cultural phenomenon, every small boy or teenager between 5-13 wanted to be goku lol. A good DBZ game will always will do well

DarkLordOtaku

18 Oct 2024
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
You are misunderstanding how big DBZ really is. It's not seen as anime, but as something normal from culture worldwide. You can go all over the world and show just the hair of Goku and people will recognize it
I certainly get the cultural influence of DBZ. I just hadn't realized their fighting games had reached this level of adoption. I'd be equally surprised to see a Onepiece or Naruto fighter pull these numbers.

zapmaxvevo

2 Oct 2024
I certainly get the cultural influence of DBZ. I just hadn't realized their fighting games had reached this level of adoption. I'd be equally surprised to see a Onepiece or Naruto fighter pull these numbers.
Well, Naruto has the biggest anime fighter with over 11 million sales. Personally I believe one piece doesn't need an arena fighter type of game because it can be so much more with the story of one piece.