Dragon Quest 3 Remake Is A Censored Mess

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I find it hilarious that once again a superhero is sidelined in a game starring himself lol, who wishes he can play jean grey in friggin wolverine lol. Same with the MJ shit in Spiderman, I have 0 interest in knowing or playing MJ or Jean Grey.

This shit will add 3-5 hrs of unnecessary bloat whereas they could have spent more time on making the traversal more unique than spiderman in a yellow spandex
Worst part of God of war.
I dont want to play as asshole kid and his bunch of little friends collecting apples for animals or whatever shit that was

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Asmongold is a culture war tourist btw. He's on record as saying he fucking hates weeb games like jrpgs. Why even post him?

this asmongold guy is actually smarter than we give him credit for, he knows that west has fallen and the men grown into snowflakes that cant find girlfriends and can only approach fictional female characters, its the perfect public to milk and induce into a rage state since they have a lot of frustration built up bc of their lifes

its just how it goes in this economy, you can sell your body, make people buy crypto or trick weak men into being angry at pop culture

• brain
Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
this asmongold guy is actually smarter than we give him credit for, he knows that west has fallen and the men grown into snowflakes that cant find girlfriends and can only approach fictional female characters, its the perfect public to milk and induce into a rage state since they have a lot of frustration built up bc of their lifes

its just how it goes in this economy, you can sell your body, make people buy crypto or trick weak men into being angry at pop culture
He struck gold, you put it perfectly. In no way do I believe he actually gives a fuck about any of this, he just knows his base and he knows there’s much more growth to be had.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs and Ico

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
He struck gold, you put it perfectly. In no way do I believe he actually gives a fuck about any of this, he just knows his base and he knows there’s much more growth to be had.

truth be told, its actually hard asf to give a fuck about any of this once youre out of puberty... but the same way OF girls and crypto dudes managed to create their customers the grifters also managed to brainwash a whole generation of boys, you will even see some people talking about concord like pronouns killed their family or something

they all give this same vibe of drama:

Reactions: voke and anonpuffs

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
i dont want to play wolverine to cum
No one play wolverine or any videogame to cum

Its not just wolverine but already spread to many other studio

Even bandai namco are now bow down to DEI

• haha
Reactions: Ico