Dragon's Dogma 2 ESRB Rating Confirms Sexual Content

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Ek0vWv1VoAAWLzt

The United States' Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) has released its verdict on Dragon's Dogma 2, detailing its sexual content among other things.

As reported by Push Square, the Dragon's Dogma 2 listing details a handful of different instances of sexual content in the game but makes clear it doesn't get particularly explicit. Unlike 2012's Dragon's Dogma, however, the sequel has received the Sexual Themes tag, likely because players are able to interact with sex workers.

"Players' character can interact with sex workers, exchanging currency for services," the explanation for the Mature rating reads. "A brief sequence depicts the player sitting on a bed with a prostitute (both wearing underwear) before the camera fades to black. One cutscene briefly depicts characters kissing and rolling around in bed (no nudity). Two monsters are shown with bare breasts, though with no discernible details (i.e., no nipples)."
via IGN

• haha
Reactions: Nym

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
No nipple titties and dry humping on top of the covers I'm hard already

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Two monsters are shown with bare breasts, though with no discernible details (i.e., no nipples)."

I have seen @Bo_Hazem moobs; nothing phases me anymore.

Perks Big Breasts GIF

sorry, Bo, I know they are Chinese; it's the closest I could find to a Middle Eastern dude.(I tried)

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem