Dusk Golem: #ResidentEvil9 is the biggest and most expensive game of the series

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Haven't we tried this whole "take the series in a new direction" before? last I recall, it didn't turn out well.

They had a perfect formula with RE2 remake and even 7 but still decided to go the heavy action route again. It's like they hate success.

If the RE9 rumors are true (ghosts and witches) the series is gonna go the route of RE6 again and we'll be back where we started.

But it really wasnt too much action till the end when Chris’s forces come in, it was like an hour of heavy action and the climatic ending.

Before that it was so RE in true metroidvania and backtracking fashion, slow paced and stuff. And the 2nd area was creepy as shit.
I loved it

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I dont know man

I keep seeing you calling many well known source like duskgollem, shinobi, colin moriarty etc as fake/ scam insider but you are most often wrong with your own prediction

In your eyes nobody is right everyone is a scam and youre the only one who can guess corectly :ROFLMAO:
When I make predictions sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong. But I say it's a prediction instead of acting as if it was insider info / a leak.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Isn't Dusk Golem the dude who kept insisting that Res8 was running like shit on the PS5 while the Series S was running it flawlessly?

And then he backtracked saying he only stated that to make the forums more egalitarian among consoles or some crap?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Need Ada. 💋

Video Game Kiss GIF by CAPCOM
She's probably obtained milf status by re9 lol

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Capcom has also said that the price of games needs to be higher, and they will face the difficulties of other AAA publishers in their eternal pursuit of making bigger/better games with rising costs.

It wouldn't surprise me if they monetize the fuck out of this game.