Dusk Golem: Updates for Silent Hill 2 Remake, Townfall, and Ascension are coming before June.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Another day, another Silent Hill rumour, and this one reckons we'll get new trailers from the numerous Silent Hill projects "really soon, before June".

According to horror game leaker Dusk Golem – who was long telling us that the seminal horror series had been rebooted before Konami did – a new trailer showing off the progress of Silent Hill 2 Remake, Townfall, and Ascension are on the way.

"I don't know the exact date for everything," they explained in messages posted to The Snitch's Discord channel," but I'll just say there's a new SH2R, Townhall [sic] & Ascension trailer ready to be revealed at last."

Furthermore, Golem insists the "first of which will be before [Summer Gaming Fest] – which is taking place during what had once been E3 week – and reports that "SH2R has great art direction, Townfall looks very interesting, [and] Ascension looks graphically great".

JDefective

28 May 2023
I don't know why Silent Hill 2 Remake didn't show up at the PlayStation Showcase, because didn't Andy Robinson @ VGC said there was gonna be some Konami stuff at the showcase (of course there was MGS3 Remake) so hopefully Dusk Golem is right about Konami showing more Silent Hill in the near future.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Remember that this is the guy who claimed that Capcom was struggling with the PS5 version of RE Village to balance out the negativity for Xbox. Find out his identity, because I'm sure he's broken NDAs (or someone else has) to feed him this info.