Dynasty Loop have filed a lawsuit seeking Unpaid Wages

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Here is the background, Dynasty Loop independent studio has not paid its employees since last year. Sad but it happens.

Polygon article:

Now for the part gaming media doesn't want to talk about.

According to local media MS had a $50 million contract with them for the development of a AAA title.
(French) https://www.lapresse.ca/affaires/en...pour-des-employes-d-un-studio-montrealais.php

Use a translation service if needed, there is a lot of drama and the government may be about to sease whatever is left of the company.

I guess that all this is to say, there is an Xbox game we never heard of that was cancelled.
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They said they had a $50 million contract with Microsoft but I don't think they did that's why we never heard about it?

Basically the owner used Microsoft name to scam the workers.

Calverz

28 Mar 2023
Oh dear. Really bad news for Microsoft. Not sure how Phil will sleep after this.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I changed it to add more detail, So on twitter people don't just see "Another bad news for Xbox" so they are more likely to click the link.
Is that a new development they are suing Microsoft? I think it's more likely MS sue them for using their company lol

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Got you all riled up enough to reply. Imagine spending time on a forum dedicated to a console you don't own. What a miserable existence.
Is this a Sony forum or a general gaming forum? I was inclined to believe the latter.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Is this a Sony forum or a general gaming forum? I was inclined to believe the latter.
According to that guy, it's a forum you join to troll anything PS.
Discussions is fine, blatant trolling from a brand new account is suspicious. He's not here to talk games, he's here to troll. What's the point of posters like that?

P.S.
That's not his first low effort post. Every single one he posted is.

Last edited: