Deleted member 417

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

The writing was on the wall when they cancelled booth babes

• haha
Reactions: Umar

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
E3 died in 2018. Peak E3 was probably 2016 with the live orchestra.

These days the closer we get to E3 is when Sony decides to make a showcase because Summer Game Fest plain sucks.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Zeroing and Ezekiel

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Most of you guys don’t care about this news, but for someone as me who was born in 1994 this is pretty sad news. I guess Sony and Nintendo leaving E3, was the deathblow…
E3 shaped an era which made game announcements back then incredibly exciting.
I will never forget this legendary events, with crowds being on fire. Damn this were really wholesome memories. Thank you for all this precious memories E3. 🙏🏻

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
End of an era.

Each publisher now do their own shows, get to take as much time they want and show off how they want to. The showcases are more spread out instead of being this intense couple of days of news and trailers.

State of Plays and PlayStation showcases are the way to go. I wish Sony did a monthly State of Play, to announce the PS+ games and show trailers and dev talks, I stead of this irregular schedules.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Most of you guys don’t care about this news, but for someone as me who was born in 1994 this is pretty sad news. I guess Sony and Nintendo leaving E3, was the deathblow…
I will never forget this legendary events, with crowds being on fire. Damn this were really wholesome memories. Thank you for all this precious memories E3. 🙏🏻
There were some amazing and fun moments at E3, I just wish I could have gone to one in person before the decline, but Sony and Nintendo leaving was the beginning of the end.

The decline of E3 also sucks in that it forced publishers like Sony and Nintendo to be more consistent/reliable in revealing new games.

OP
OP
Umar

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
E3 definitely had its amazing and memorable moments. But since everyone these days prefer to do their own showcases they no longer need to be at E3 to do show their games off and especially since Covid happened

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
E3 died in 2018. Peak E3 was probably 2016 with the live orchestra.

These days the closer we get to E3 is when Sony decides to make a showcase because Summer Game Fest plain sucks.
I keep telling Sony will make a keynote. People will even be invited to go to the cinema to watch it.

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
Damn. That's when we would've seen announcements on Metal Gear Solid 3, Castlevania, and potentially Silent Hill: The Short Message according to Video Games Chronicle.

I hope Konami does their own digital event, instead of delaying everything.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Damn. That's when we would've seen announcements on Metal Gear Solid 3, Castlevania, and potentially Silent Hill: The Short Message according to Video Games Chronicle.

I hope Konami does their own digital event, instead of delaying everything.
They'll either do their own livestream or announce their games on someone else's stream.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Damn I wish Sony to held another Playstation Experience in 2023! Playstation Exp should return, these were always legendary events.
This is a filled trademark renewal from 2021 before Activision Blizzard heated up. 👀

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
PlayStation E3 2015 was quite the rush I remember : The Last Guardian re-reveal, FF7 Remake reveal, Horizon Zero Dawn reveal, Shenmue 3 reveal