EA announces Black Panther Game

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
EA is set to make a third person single player BLACK PANTHER game at a new studio in Seattle, Cliffhanger Games.

F0rWtZiXsAEaDAL

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
These new superhero games will have a hard time being compared to what Sony's doing, especially after Wolverine comes out. Hope it does well. I'm all for more good SP games.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I'm glad they are betting on a single player game, but I have to admit that Black Panther is not a hero I'm super hyped about. If it has to be another marvel Hero I think playing as Iron Man would be sooo much more fun.

iron man GIF

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I'm glad they are betting on a single player game, but I have to admit that Black Panther is not a hero I'm super hyped about. If it has to be another marvel Hero I think playing as Iron Man would be sooo much more fun.

iron man GIF
I think someone else is making Iron Man already?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: arvfab

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Never thought that EA would start making interesting games again.

Let's hope it turns out to be good.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Better than another GaaS but super-hero games are a pretty boring trend, Batman and Spider-man games are more than enougth for me.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Not a huge BP fan but his powers and world translate well to games, which is what really matters.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Here's is to hoping the story is not full of cliche's but we're talking gaming writers here - a mediocrity plague. The question is whether the writers, considering the IP, will overwork themselves with stupidity given the current social climate.

Black Panther gameplay wise was done very well by Crystal Dynamics in Avengers. I think that portrayal gameplay wise will be the floor of what will be expected - and there are many gameplay systems that made BP work in Avengers so we'll see how this studio tackles those complementary gameplay systems.

Reactions: Zzero