EA leads publishers for engagement on Xbox and PlayStation - GamesIndustry.biz

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
They don't have fifa any more.

EA has some great IPs.
If sony invest good in Battlefield, it can be as big as CoD for half the price + ton of other great IPs. Respawn is one of the best studio in gaming.
They have deals with national football federations. Whatever s called, it ll stay multi. Same with madden. Sure, maybe its not bad if they re multi. More cash.

Half the price AB? Ea d cost 40 to 50 billion with premium. Sony s not going to put itself under such burden and debt. They d cost half the sony cap.

Sure they have some gems like Respawn and apex. My favourite their ip s Titanfall. I was battlefield fanboy and last good bf was bf1 in 2015. Tried playing 2042 again recently. Its garbage. Majority of best devs left Dice. BF s almost dead ip. Bunch of ea ips re nothing special. Does any1 give a F about nfs in 2023? Dragon age and mass effect were never big ips, sellers outside forum bubbles.

I dont care what ll sony do honestly. I dont see them spending that money on ea. I think they can spend money much better. Whoever they buy capcom, cdpr, From.....its better imo for reasonable price. I mean they can buy capcom, cdpr, ubisoft for 20B. Fraction of price of ea.

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
They don't have the FIFA licence anymore
Yeah, and?

Is there a point there? Because the game is going to come out same as ever and the only thing missing will be FIFA's name and any references to the WC and CWC.

Oh no, not the Club World Cup!!!! Its just not worth it without that. Thats all I care about.....