Enotria: The Last Song - Gameplay Trailer - Demo coming soon |UP| Xbox version suspended.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
header.jpg

Enotria: The Last Song

Developer
Jyamma Games

Publisher
Jyamma Games

Release
Aug 21, 2024

Enotria: The Last Song is a soulslike set in a beautiful sun-lit world inspired by Italian folklore where the brightest sun casts the darkest shadow. Wear unique role-altering masks, face formidable foes and alter reality with the power of Ardore to unravel the secrets of Enotria

Update...

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I guess the two consoles were fighting over who could receive the most disrespect today. This move might put Xbox in the lead in that regard. lol.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Even crazier when this was a game show off during the xbox ID program. Games are skipping xbox and are cancelling development for xbox.
surprised they cancelled the port if xbox was doing their indie partnership thing with them.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
So they had NO ONE to move the sliders from the PC version for the Series versions? Lazy devs ...

Nevertheless, these brave and smart devs should be rewarded. Game looks interesting and it might be a good chance to learn some folklore from my home country.

uyoung1989

3 Feb 2024
Never heard about this game before. Seems ‘skipping xbox’ gives them a lot of pr😂 Will it become a trend for indie games, to skip xbox and then milk the fuss out of it?

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Entire platform is irrelevant, why port games there when their brain-dead followers expect everything to be on gamepass?

And even when it's on there, it's not like they play the games. All the recent "we reached X players" news were pretty underwhelming.

Reactions: Shadow2027

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
Lol these things crack me up. No name developer with a no name game who has made 5 games no one has ever heard of pull a game from Xbox at launch...

But let's make sure it gets a headline on a major gaming website!

Anyways...