European Q1 2024 Top 5 By Value Spend | Physical: FC 24#1, FF7R#2, Mario Wonder#3 | Digital: Helldivers 2#1, MW3#2, FC 24#3 | Helldivers 2 1st Overall

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Very democratic to see Helldivers 2 there in the top. I don't like instead the 15% drop, specially considering all the great games released this quarter.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Helldivers is really doing wonders.
Hogwarts is still tracking amazing... DAT legz.

And the talk about digital being strong with Rebirth died here.
It is probably having less digital than FFXVI that put it at lower sales than the already lower compared with previous entries FFXVI (remember SE never talked again about sales after they over shipped for launch).

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Very democratic to see Helldivers 2 there in the top. I don't like instead the 15% drop, specially considering all the great games released this quarter.

Hogwarts in 2023 was just too much of a monster, especially in Europe.

FF7 not in the top 5 of digital is surprising IMO.

NA - #11
EU - #9

It would not even be in the Top 10 either because other games can have Xbox + PC digital sales.

Honestly I am very surprised by FF7R's March position when it comes to PS5 top downloads.
Sure March had quite a few releases but the game came out on Feb 29th, so only 1 Day of tracking.

Reactions: Dabaus
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hogwarts in 2023 was just too much of a monster, especially in Europe.

NA - #11
EU - #9

It would not even be in the Top 10 either because other games can have Xbox + PC digital sales.

Honestly I am very surprised by FF7R's March position when it comes to PS5 top downloads.
Sure March had quite a few releases but the game came out on Feb 29th, so only 1 Day of tracking.
Damn you would think Hogwarts would have some sort of dlc or expansion. It's crazy popular and thts literally guaranteed money.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
FF7 not in the top 5 of digital is surprising IMO.

NA - #11
EU - #9

With some changes depending on the region, above it there are some of the usual top seller suspects (EA FC, Madden, NBA2K, Rainbow Six, GTA) plus recent big first party stuff that according to some people in the forum don't exist (Helldivers 2, Ronin, MLB) and other recent big 3rd party releases (Dragon's Dogma 2, WWE2K, Star Wars Battlefront Collection). And well, Rebirth debuted selling just above CoD, GT7, Spider-Man, Baldur's Gate or UFC, etc.

There's a lot of competition (not mentioning here the F2P top performers plus VR) and we don't have time to play anything we want even if we're in late February/March, traditionally one of the slowest parts of the year regarding releases. But some people still says "PS haz no gamez".

Last edited: