European video game sales in June jump 20% thanks to Diablo 4, PS5 continues to dominate, sales up 116%

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
That is not what Welfare is concluding going by his gut feeling.

We are at year 3 of Xbox being held back by supply while PS5 had far more consoles being made all along. Very unfair.
The fun thing is that I recall someone in a different forum telling everyone willing to read that MS would have a production benefit because they moved their production to Mexico or something.

Obviously, that did not pan out.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The fun thing is that I recall someone in a different forum telling everyone willing to read that MS would have a production benefit because they moved their production to Mexico or something.

Obviously, that did not pan out.
Well, at least now I know why Mexicans are buying Xbox then. Mystery solved.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
damn you think an xbox works like a passport or something? Gamepass(port) only $9.99 a month. I think you've stumbled upon a market that Microsoft would definitely get millions of subs with
Real American Patriots buys Xbox

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Wasn't Overwatch f2p as Overwatch 2 is? Because, if this is the case, you can hardly speak of "sales", independently from the popularity of the game....
Overwatch sold 7 million in one week, 47% on PS4, 35% XBONE, 17% on PC. That's 2.5M

So it should be best selling BLZZ game by logic, XB is lying as usual.

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
Overwatch sold 7 million in one week, 47% on PS4, 35% XBONE, 17% on PC. That's 2.5M

So it should be best selling BLZZ game by logic, XB is lying as usual.
So, it wasn't a free to play ? Anyway, we can't be sure that Ms is lying : these is only european data , it is possible that Diablo 4 XB has sold extremely well in the USA and Canada. After all, they are pratically the only territories where XBox is still relevant...

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So, it wasn't a free to play ? Anyway, we can't be sure that Ms is lying : these is only european data , it is possible that Diablo 4 XB has sold extremely well in the USA and Canada. After all, they are pratically the only territories where XBox is still relevant...
Overwatch 1 was a boxed game that was sold at full price