Exoprimal New Trailer Revealed. Battle Pass System confirmed | Capcom Showcase 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Activating massacre module. Summoning Neo T. rex swarm. Demonstrate your exemplary cooperative skill set by working as a team to generate robust combat data. Fight together, or be flagged for mortal sunset. Exoprimal Open Beta 2 begins June 16th, 2023 (UTC). Check the official website for more details.​

QsOTGd4.jpg

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Battle pass is the worst shit that happen to gaming since loot boxes. Garbage cash grab

Reactions: Sircaw

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I am pissed beyond belief. Its among the most "by comitee" and sterile games I have ever seen. Something I would expect from a western dev but not a japanese one and not friggin CAPCOM. How do game developers and game directors work? Honest question here. Are they that arrogant to push with these kinds of games even when you see that there's a bajillon GaaS that bombed and yours does nothing special to differenciate? How do they even get to greenlight this idea?

And the fact that they used Regina from Dino Crisis as a skin only adds insult to injury.

This looked like Anthem: Dinosaur edition. Hope it bombs so that they learn a valuable lesson.