Exoprimal - Open Beta Now Live (Mar 16-19)

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

Test Period

[UTC] Fri, 17 March 2023, 12:00 to Sun, 19 March 2023, 11:59

Platforms

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows (Microsoft Store), PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Steam (PC)

Languages

Text: Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
Voice: English

*Leviathan's navigation voice will be recorded in the same language as the in-game text.

Participation Bonus

Those who play the open beta test and answer the survey will obtain a bonus that can be used in the retail version of the game.

A download code usable on the store of the platform indicated in your survey will be sent to the email address registered to your CAPCOM ID at a later date.

*The open beta test participation bonuses may be made available at a later date.

OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Hate on live service games, but holy shit seeing a big ass sphere open in the middle of the play area and thousands of raptors dropping out of it is a bananas cool visual, lol.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
To think that we could have had another Dino Crisis, but got this instead

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I would be interested in your thoughts, I feel it has potential

Had a couple of games, and its not that bad at all.
missions have you going through with your team, vs another. And your goal is to try and be faster than that team. The finale is a pvpve fighting the other team as well as the dinosaurs...

Heaps of suits to go through and change between during the battles, not sure what customization is like yet.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I think the internet fandom for Dino Crisis is making it seem much larger than it actually is. Then again… Jurassic Park is still huge with those Chris Pratt movies.

It’s Capcom. They brought us Monster Hunter World. There’s a chance exoprimal could get its 15 mins and more.

I’m saying this having never really heard of this game until the last week.

Kinda looks like jank. Shame… still no great third person online game since monster Hunter either