Exputer: Microsoft working on all white $399 Xbox Series X

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I think a series S pro model is in the pipeline. Something cost effective that delivers a decent amount of power to play modern games.

Microsoft could release a console that aims at 1440p with all bells and whistles at 60fps standard for all games, while keeping the price point lower than both the XSX and PS5.

If a game is good, it should be worth playing in 1080, 1440, 4k or 8k.
If a game is crap because it isn't in 4k+, then it isn't a good game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I think a series S pro model is in the pipeline. Something cost effective that delivers a decent amount of power to play modern games.

Microsoft could release a console that aims at 1440p with all bells and whistles at 60fps standard for all games, while keeping the price point lower than both the XSX and PS5.

If a game is good, it should be worth playing in 1080, 1440, 4k or 8k.
If a game is crap because it isn't in 4k+, then it isn't a good game.
Yup, it's like watching a movie on VHS with your TV speakers on that old CRT TV vs watching the same movie on Blue-Ray 4K with the dolby home theater setup.

hmmm however, the spectacle can make some movies watchable... I guess we fall for that in video games too from time to time.

Reactions: MaxParrish

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Probably going look disgusting ugly.
You're not seeing the forest from the trees here; think of all the potential hidden in that one white block.

T-M-1624-Editable-A4-Multicoloured-Bricks.jpg