Extra High Quality Games for PS Plus September Teaser - Billbi-kun

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
joke's on them, i won't play that crap even if it was "free" on the service

God of war Ragnarok is crap?

I hope not, that would be sad. If true, then Sony has fallen for the subscription service trap and they're finished. But it wouldn't surprise me with this awful management.

Same. Less than a year from release? They will kill their physical releases. PC strategy will bite them long term, this will bite them twice.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Same. Less than a year from release? They will kill their physical releases. PC strategy will bite them long term, this will bite them twice.
Exactly, they're pretty much no different than Xbox these days. They've devalued their platform so much and now they're on borrowed time until the Switch 2 releases

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

I didn't like god of war 2018 so i'm not playing ragnarok. It's a great game, just not for me.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Adding ragnarok would be idiotic. It' still holding it's price decently.

Considering he left a laugh emoji i'm thinking it's probably just sarcasm maybe?

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
List of games for Extra / Premium should be announced soon?

They are announced on the second wednesday of the month and released on the following Tuesday, hopefully we get Ps2 games or at least something good to justify the price hike.