Extra High Quality Games for PS Plus September Teaser - Billbi-kun

Ludwig

9 Feb 2023
If they put Ragnarok on Plus already, Jim needs to be ousted immediately.

If it was some third party stuff, I wouldn't mind so much.
Leaker is suggesting it is something to do with Extra tier. But still yes, Jim Ryan should be ousted if he puts it on there.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Helldivers 2 might be a PlayStation Plus shadow drop, I think Sony increased the price of PlayStation Plus because they are going to give us the gaas games for free hopefully.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Helldivers 2 might be a PlayStation Plus shadow drop, I think Sony increased the price of PlayStation Plus because they are going to give us the gaas games for free hopefully.
i bet that's gonna be the new upsell.
pay $69.99 for these multiplayer gaas or get them "free" on ps+ extra.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Gollum
Baby Shark (ps5)
Mighty No.9

These are my final predictions

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
i bet that's gonna be the new upsell.
pay $69.99 for these multiplayer gaas or get them "free" on ps+ extra.

Forget it, to give away AAA games in their game sub day one is a stupid suicidal idea that Sony won't do. Sony is a company, not a charity. They want to make money. GaaS like Gran Turismo 7, MLB, FIFA, Call of Duty or Destiny 2 aren't given away. AAA games cost hundreds of millions to be made, a ton compared to the money they make on game subs.

God of War Ragnarok? 👀
I highly doubt that Sony would put the fastest selling PS exclusive ever in less than a year on PS+. I think some day will end being included in PS+, but not soon. They'll prefer to continue selling game units instead specially considering that this game doesn't have DLC or MTX.

Last edited: