Fable Gameplay Reveal Trailer| Xbox Showcase 2024

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GPpjiSIXoAAgchN

In last year’s trailer, that question was answered by Dave, a gardener-turned-giant with a chip on his shoulder. This year, we get a much darker take from Humphry, played by the British comedy actor Matt King. Humphry was once Albion’s greatest Hero, but those glory days are long gone. In Fable, Humphry will be forced out of retirement when a mysterious figure from his past threatens the very existence of Albion.

Playground Games also confirmed its collaboration with Eidos Montreal, who will be supporting the ongoing development of Fable, which will be coming to players in 2025

What does it mean to be a Hero? Humphry, once one of the greatest, will be forced out of retirement when a mysterious figure from his past threatens Albion's very existence.

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: 2spooky5me

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
Being honest here…

I never understood the appeal of Fable or even what the games try to achieve… I was always uninterested in them.

And the trailer here just make me ask again… what the point of Fable?

What is the point of any game? Having fun.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I have never been a fable fan. The gameplay just doesn’t click with me. This one looks even less about gameplay.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Gonna wait for reviews. I only played the first one but never finished. But as a game it had everything I like, including property building. As long as it's like that, I'm in.

Reactions: Luffy123

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Fable 1 was a fun adventure trying something different, while hyped to high-heaven by the media.
F2 was pretty shite
F3 was laughably bad and the worst co-op I've experienced.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Fable 1 was a fun adventure trying something different, while hyped to high-heaven by the media.
F2 was pretty shite
Fable 3 was great. My favorite one.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Graphically the game looks impressive. However, with that said this is going to be another Xbox 1st party that's 30fps only on the console ain't?

Reactions: Luffy123

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Looked good, if it turns out to be good too and if it ever comes to PS I might buy it.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
It's like their third trailer and I still don't know what this game is about or why I should be interested in playing it.

F2 was pretty shite
Could never get past the first one, to me it's one of many over hyped Xbox franchises that just end up being disappointing.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
It's like their third trailer and I still don't know what this game is about or why I should be interested in playing it.

Could never get past the first one, to me it's one of many over hyped Xbox franchises that just end up being disappointing.
did you plant an acorn tho? you should go back and check on it