Fable Gameplay Reveal Trailer| Xbox Showcase 2024

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
did you plant an acorn tho? you should go back and check on it
No, I dropped it once I failed to understand what the appeal was. I even played it a long time ago (early 360 days), so it's not as if the game aged poorly.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
So I know I'm taking the piss out of the main character with my avvy, but what is this game. We've had two trailers which tell us very little about the game and it's gameplay loop.

I'm expecting a pretty shallow game with light RPG mechanics, with some magic and irreverent 'humour'.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
GPpjiSIXoAAgchN

Confirmed this game under Sweet Baby Inch influence?

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
GPpjiSIXoAAgchN

You lads need to go out and touch some grass 😂 here's how the actress looks IRL. Now that they fixed the characters so they look like humans and not PS3 avatars... She looks pretty much on par.

Fysvti-XwAY8fB3.jpg:large

But I guess SBI and all those consultants forced microsoft to change the lead actress, or forced plastic surgery.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
She looks like a gremlin, not sure why some people get so triggered when it's pointed out that some of these characters are ugly af. Ugly wags? 😄

Reactions: VillaiN

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
GPpjiSIXoAAgchN

Maybe it's the facial expressions or lighting, but she looks less ugly in this new video than in the previous ones.

I'd make her a bit prettier and would gave her a more femenine, less androginous body shape. But I think that in this screenshot she seems photogenic and charismatic enough.

• Surprised
Reactions: Airbus

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Fable( in its heyday ) was always that series I felt the media glazed so hard over. Played 3 and was very disappointed.

If this comes to PS5 I'll give it a shot, but nothing here is particular speaking to me.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
GPpjiSIXoAAgchN

honestly she looks fine here, not like the meme pic in @Hezekiah 's avatar

if anything, one could surmise that the model was tweaked to strike a better balance between the two warring influence factions