Fable New Trailer Revealed | Xbox Showcase 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

What does it mean to be a Hero? Well, in the fairytale land of Albion, that is entirely up to you. With a dark threat looming, and in a world where your reputation precedes you, your choices will change Albion forever.

FyW3G67akAQl9IP

FyW3HryaUAIly5_

FyW2ztAacAA5C-A

FyW25H2aIAA4q1E

Last edited:

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Looks great. Only played the first Fable. Just cinematic trailer bs, though. Wanted to see how combat looks like.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Looks great. Only played the first Fable. Just cinematic trailer bs, though. Wanted to see how combat looks like.

I think the fact its at least in-engine is a decent indication on graphically what the game will look like. But in terms of being able to play the game in the next 12 months...... yea this game is years off.

That was my issue with Xbox showcase. I think it was setup better pacing wise than Sony's, but they didn't have anything that blew out dicks off. And the way Sony showed off Spiderman 2 was exciting but because the show was meh it didn't blow me away.

I think Capcom and possibly ubisofts shows will actually be the talk for the summer. The starwars game ubi has I think can be their new Uncharted/Assassins creed moment.

Capcom I think is going to show tons of stuff we all want.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
First of all, I liked the trailer. But the trailer doesn't give me any information on the game. No gameplay = no interest. Whoever storyboarded and wrote the script for the trailer is doing solid work though.

Reactions: Papacheeks

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Totally forgot about the Xbox showcase. Is it still going on?

16 Feb 2023
Disaapointed to not have seen gameplay, hopefully it can look something like that cause the premise seemed pretty good. Didn't really feel like Fable though for better/worse.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
As I have said before, this won't be out for ages.

And yay, you get to play as an ugly woman 👍

D

Deleted member 417

Typical Microsoft stealing ideas from other companies.

I already played as a women in Cooking Simulator.

• haha
Reactions: Dr Bass

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This was a bad joke. And I don't mean the typical British humor this series is known for.

• haha
Reactions: Satoru

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Did this do anything for fans of the series? I forgot how I didn’t really like Fable’s fantasy world setting in particular and this sorta reminded me. The goofiness was a bit too much cringe too.