Fairy Tail 2 announced for PS5, PS4, Switch, and PC (Not releasing for Xbox)

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
I wonder if capcom and Bandai namco were the publishers that at gamescom this year said they don’t know why they even bother making games for Xbox? Weird to see SE and atlus move in their direction while the other 2 seemingly are moving away.
Only reason sega/atlas does stuff for xbox is because xbox is probably paying that a ton for gamepass deals. But that could be drying up

Reactions: Dabaus

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Can I ask why you care about xbox fans being sad they didn't get a game. Let them be sad. It's okay to be disappointed sometimes.
This isn't news on the game or your thoughts on it it's just pointing out someone's disappointed, as if to get people to make fun of them or laugh at them in some kind of gross schadenfreude
Delicious schadenfreude*

Green rats are scum

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me and Puff

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I suspect the reason it's not on Xbox is because Japanese games don't sell very well on xbox and not for any exclusivity deal reason.
Fairy Tail is kind of crappy imo and I heard that the first one was cheaply made, but it being a Gust title and a traditional jrpg instead of an arena fighter/visual novel like most anime video games gives me a sliver of hope.
The first one was really fun.

Reactions: TrishaCat

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Atlus and Sega definitely have deals for gamepass ready for all there games hell it wouldn't suprise me if square does too
It’s a huge gamble for atlus to have their new game fantasio r whatever to only have Xbox branding. MS must’ve paid a boatload for that and I have to imagine behind the scenes atlus isn’t happy that ms essentially announced they’re a third party publisher in the mean time. I don’t feel bad for them, sign a deal with the devil, get the devils reward.

Reactions: Puff