Fallout 76 reaches 20 million players

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
YOU DID IT! Thanks to you, we’ve crossed 20 million total players in #Fallout76! Time to grab the Nuka-Shine and throw a C.A.M.P. party! What have been some of your favorite moments so far?Shoutout to and the very talented on the incredible artwork.

Last edited:
  • angry
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
That's terrible after 6 years. It's on GP and PS+ and it was given away on every platform possible. The only reason they reached that number recently is because of the TV show.

Helldivers 2 sold over 12 millions in 3 months 😬

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
As someone from WV, I was very disappointed when I found out that 76 would be a garbage GAAS rather than a single player entry. With the insanely long wait between new entries in Bethesda's series, it's sad that 76 is probably going to be the newest fallout for probably another 7-8 years.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Man... people rewarding Bethesda like that. At least play the better Fallouts (NV, 3, hell, even 4), or... (and this is the Boomer in me saying this), the ACTUAL BEST ones: Fallout 1 + Fallout 2 :)

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

Maverick

1 Sep 2023
Why Bethesda still bragging about Fallout 76? We want games like Oblivion and Morrowind. Their quality is just going to downhill and Game Pass makes it faster.

Reactions: toadsage44

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Fallout 3 was the only game in the series I even liked and that's just because it was my 1st Fallot game. I cant even bring myself to watch the tv show. The game has a crappy story dont see how tv can make it any better.