Famous Xbox ambassador @Shpeshal_Nick makes a complete turn on his his stance for MS acquiring studios.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
You mean Nintendo and Valve? 😂 That's what Phil wants next

spencer-email-1695118825623.png
With how ABK and Bethesda acquisitions are going, I think he'll just have to keep dreaming about those type of acquisitions. To think this fucking con man felt like he was in a position to tell Nintendo what they should be doing...

First time I've ever seen @Welfare say something that makes sense

What a great industry analyst, it takes him all this time to figure out something reasonable people have known for over 10 years.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
To think this fucking felt like he was in a position to tell Nintendo what they should be doing...
It's mind boggling.

He really said: "It's just taking a long time for Nintendo to see that their future exists off of their own hardware. A long time....:)"

This guy drove Xbox into the ground and genuinely believes Nintendo is failing.....

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
LMAO why he putting out PR-like statements for MS as if he works for them.
Cos has been around long enough to have built up contacts all over the place, he will just walk into some job if he gets fired.

And he gets to try and play the high ground card with his criticism.

Last edited:

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
we've been warning these guys the gamepass model is not sustainable, budgets for games now are insanely high while subscription growth has flattened, i guess they thought just because Microsoft was trillion dollar company, these studios would be fine and have financial backing, but no trillion dollar company becomes a trillion dollar company by losing money like this... at least they learnt their lesson, too late tho

24 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 just released.

TBF they almost botched that one up in 3 months time with the PSN account linking fiasco.

Though I'll keep saying, them wanting account linking wasn't the problem. Them reverting the mandatory linking wasn't the problem. It's 100% how they handled it, from the announcement to the rollout to the walk-back.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
TBF they almost botched that one up in 3 months time with the PSN account linking fiasco.

Though I'll keep saying, them wanting account linking wasn't the problem. Them reverting the mandatory linking wasn't the problem. It's 100% how they handled it, from the announcement to the rollout to the walk-back.
They may have mishandled it. But I am a PS5 player of the game and it had no impact on me. Though it did have an impact on other fellow gamers, I wouldn't have stopped playing.

I am just glad it was resolved. TAKING AWAY a game from people that legally bought the game was, IMO, illegal. Sony did right.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I am just glad it was resolved. TAKING AWAY a game from people that legally bought the game was, IMO, illegal. Sony did right.

There is no take away a game. PSN doens't need a VPN, Sony won't ban you. You can use whatever region you want. You buy game on Steam whichever region you are and link to a region where you are registered with PSN ( even if PSN isn't official supported in your country ). That's how Tsushima Legends will work on PC.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna