February was a great month for PlayStation console Exclusives! Six of them coming in hot!! Sony is carrying 2024 in general.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Haven't emulated in years lol. I used to emulate arcade games using MAME, i miss going to the arcades.
I've emulated Switch games but i can never beat them on PC, even at 4k60+ fps, it just doesn't feel right to me. So I go back and play them at 720p 20fps on my Switch 😂 idk why but playing modern games through emulation just feels off.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I've emulated Switch games but i can never beat them on PC, even at 4k60+ fps, it just doesn't feel right to me. So I go back and play them at 720p 20fps on my Switch 😂 idk why but playing modern games through emulation just feels off.
I have no issues playing old/non circulating games through emulation but stuff like the CRT filters do make things look better. Also nah give me 60fps on switch games or bust, big reason why I gave up on botw and never went back to it was the choppiness during heavy action

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I have no issues playing old/non circulating games through emulation but stuff like the CRT filters do make things look better. Also nah give me 60fps on switch games or bust, big reason why I gave up on botw and never went back to it was the choppiness during heavy action

A lot of games are stuck in licensing hell like Simpsons Hit & run, if we own a legal copy i don't see anything wrong with emulating it on modern hardware.

The game looks really good upscaled to 4k with a 60fps patch.

Mouth breathing boomer licence holders want to hold a game hostage and refuse to give permission for the game to be ported to modern hardware?

That's simply not my problem

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023