February was a great month for PlayStation console Exclusives! Six of them coming in hot!! Sony is carrying 2024 in general.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
SMT5 came out a couple years ago

Just looked it up. Yeah, it released for Switch but that was it. Now it's releasing everywhere so while it may be an old game for Switch owners, it's not an old game for everyone else.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Microsoft has been silent since Starfield
Nah, I love Forza Motorsport 2023 (GT7 is better though IMO), which came out after Starfield. MS has been silent since then, while there have been bangers on PS for the first part of 2024 so far. Stellar Blade this Friday 🤩, so I am pumped for that. Also going to check out Hellblade 2 next month 🤗.

because the ip is not owned by them.

It's not owned by Sony. But it's (Rebirth) only playable on Sony hardware right now, thanks to Sony...for us gamers.

Reactions: peter42O

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
If it's not Sony, the only other option in my opinion would be Sega/Atlus. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Unicorn Overlord and Persona 3 Reload with Shin Megami Tensei 5, Metaphor and possibly the Sonic/Shadow game.
I agree with this. I did already put 100+ hours into SMTV on switch though. Metaphor is my most anticipated game for the later part of the year.

Reactions: peter42O

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Helldivers 2 (multiplayer of the gen)
Rebirth (9.3 meta)
Rise of the Ronin ( sleeper of the gen, user reviews much higher then reviews from fake journalists)
Stellar Blade (still has a 8.3 meta despite all the controversy)
It's only April and PS5 is killing it.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
this thread was already made earlier today and got merged into another thread lmao

but its true, strong start for PS this year. Hope we soon get to see whats coming after Stellar Blade

toucandela

24 Sep 2022
mishmash.games
Did they change the meaning of exclusive?

4 of them are on Windows.
1 is even on macOS.

Foamsters and Rebirth are exclusive.

Genuinely confused about the reporting here.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Did they change the meaning of exclusive?

4 of them are on Windows.
1 is even on macOS.

Foamsters and Rebirth are exclusive.

Genuinely confused about the reporting here.
Yes, they did change the definition. Since real exclusives don't exist anymore, exclusive now just means "not on the other console"

• Informative
Reactions: toucandela

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Stealing isn't the same thing
😂😂 in a proper world, you'd be right, but sadly we live in the real world. PC gamers always say they dont need a Switch because they can play Switch games at 8k 500fps. So yeah, while they're not technically "exclusive", you don't need a Switch to play them.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
😂😂 in a proper world, you'd be right, but sadly we live in the real world. PC gamers always say they dont need a Switch because they can play Switch games at 8k 500fps. So yeah, while they're not technically "exclusive", you don't need a Switch to play them.
I actually wonder how big the emulation scene is on PC