FINAL FANTASY 7 REBIRTH Isn't Out Yet But Fans Are Already Obsessing Over Tifa over 10 million views. (Beware Spoiler).

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

A clip of the remade Costa Del Sol section of Final Fantasy 7 has gone viral, with Tifa trending alongside Aerith. The clip shows the party at the beach, with Cloud seemingly taken aback by Tifa and Aerith's swimsuits.

The internet has already grown obsessed over it: Just to give you an idea, the original Famitsu publication collected 9.2 million views in just 24 hours, while Genki's tweet, which shares the same video, reached 1.8 million views, amassing 10.8 million views.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

A clip of the remade Costa Del Sol section of Final Fantasy 7 has gone viral, with Tifa trending alongside Aerith. The clip shows the party at the beach, with Cloud seemingly taken aback by Tifa and Aerith's swimsuits.

The internet has already grown obsessed over it: Just to give you an idea, the original Famitsu publication collected 9.2 million views in just 24 hours, while Genki's tweet, which shares the same video, reached 1.8 million views, amassing 10.8 million views.

Imagine when the game artists developed this scene; they must have been rubbing their hands together (literally) for people to see this.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I wonder if it is so hard to see girls like that in real life.

Here in Brazil you see a lot going on beach or just a swimming pool in clubs or hotels.

It is common.
Like it is common to see man without shirt at leisure time.

What is really the big issue?

PS. You can see woman with way less swimsuit here… hell even in a night party like disco or pubs you can see woman that dresses with less 😂

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wonder if it is so hard to see girls like that in real life.

Here in Brazil you see a lot going on beach or just a swimming pool in clubs or hotels.

It is common.
Like it is common to see man without shirt at leisure time.
I mean thts common in the west too lol and I guess In most countries that aren't forbade by law or religious institutions. Here in NYC alot of women come outside half naked in the summer seeing all types of body parts on display, more than should be shown imo lol but hey free world and all that.

Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I mean thts common in the west too lol and I guess In most countries that aren't forbade by law or religious institutions. Here in NYC alot of women come outside half naked in the summer seeing all types of body parts on display, more than should be shown imo lol but hey free world and all that.
I’m just surprised 3D woman using swimsuit to cause so much buzz 😂

Maybe if they go in some parties here they will have some hearth attack 🔥

I wonder where is the limit in their heads…
3D woman mimicking real life can’t be sexy.
Real women can be sexy.

What the problem?

Edit - ERA is probably having a field day with their right-left instance of woman can’t be sexy.

I love my wife for being sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: laynelane

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I’m just surprised 3D woman using swimsuit to cause so much buzz 😂

Maybe if they go in some parties here they will have some hearth attack 🔥

I wonder where is the limit in their heads…
3D woman mimicking real life can’t be sexy.
Real women can be sexy.

What the problem?

Edit - ERA is probably having a field day with their right-left instance of woman can’t be sexy.

I love my wife for being sexy.
have you seen the average american woman these days

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Two words, Sex Sells. Western developers for whatever inexplicable reason have decided to design all their women to be as sexually ambiguous or masculine as possible, if not genuinely ugly.
Bro this argument are getting bit outdated now

You got lots of good looking female western dev videogame character by now like the new lara croft trilogy, sindel in mortal kombat 11, freya in god of war, saddie in red dead redemption 2, ellie in tlou2, aloy in horizon forbidden west, catwomen in spiderman 2, shadowheart in baldurs gate 3, wonder women in kill justice league etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
have you seen the average american woman these days
Nope... it is been over a decade since last time I traveled outside Brazil.
With kids (and these being still babies) is really hard :D

But if you meant how they look? Well it is not all top models here too... there ate a lot of girls that doesn't make my type too but that is not a issue I guess.
I think in every place you will find both better looking girls and worst looking girls than Tifa.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Nope... it is been over a decade since last time I traveled outside Brazil.
With kids (and these being still babies) is really hard :D

But if you meant how they look? Well it is not all top models here too... there ate a lot of girls that doesn't make my type too but that is not a issue I guess.
I think in every place you will find both better looking girls and worst looking girls than Tifa.
🧑‍🔬

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
This is the best thing I've ever saw.
I am beyond hyped and I am a bit angry this moment was spoiled for me!!!

But oh my god.
And the outfit looks great and high fidelity too. amazing time to be alive men

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is the best thing I've ever saw.
I am beyond hyped and I am a bit angry this moment was spoiled for me!!!

But oh my god.
And the outfit looks great and high fidelity too. amazing time to be alive men
My bad I forgot to put spoiler tag.