FInal Fantasy Pixel Remastered is coming to Xbox (Now Available for $59.99)

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Well, well what did I say no FF7R and FF16 for Xbox. Some of you guys get really easily swayed by Xbox clout chasers gibberish.

@On Demand @Gods&Monsters

Time to get out the booze.

Something weird going on though icl

Why is there no Square cameos in Astro

Xbox insiders are hyping up the whole slate but literally 0 of Squares AAA games are coming there

Wonder if there is some shit going on behind the scenes

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Something weird going on though icl

Why is there no Square cameos in Astro

Xbox insiders are hyping up the whole slate but literally 0 of Squares AAA games are coming there

Wonder if there is some shit going on behind the scenes
If Sony and SE were breaking up, then we wouldn't get this much support for FF7 Rebirth on PS5 Pro. I also think FF16 will get a PS5 Pro Update, but not yet. CBU3 seems to stressed currently with PC optimisation because it's running a lot worser on PC than PS5. Jez Corden is hallucinating as usual.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I have not picked up this collection yet on Playstation does this include 6? If so are any of the cutscenes redone? I remember a re-release of 6 I own and it had redone CGI scenes.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Legend of Mana and Trials of Mana too
And they all released today

Reactions: KvallyX

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
BTW the pre-order for romance of 3 kingdoms 8 remake is up, For the strategy fans out there I absolutely recommend it. Its one of the best in the Ro3K series from Koei

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
BTW the pre-order for romance of 3 kingdoms 8 remake is up, For the strategy fans out there I absolutely recommend it. Its one of the best in the Ro3K series from Koei

So many remaster collections. I want Legacy of kain but so far iv only seen Digital. I want FF Pixel remaster, but then I saw Suikoden collection to me looks better, and thats out March. I only have so much time lol.

I remember people putting 100+hrs into Suikoden on ps1, i just only have so much time lol. Who am I kidding i put 100 hrs into FF7 Rebirth this year.

Fuck it, preordered!!!

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Well, well what did I say no FF7R and FF16 for Xbox. Some of you guys get really easily swayed by Xbox clout chasers gibberish.

@On Demand @Gods&Monsters

Time to get out the booze.

Well somebody is being lied to or played. Not that I believed anything these twitter green rats say. Square Enix probably giving Xbox scraps and still get a payout. Just to shut them up and stop making those trips to Japan.

I did mentioned before Xbox support was just PR speak. Still don’t trust the new ceo though.

Sony must really have those exclusive contracts signed in blood.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

R4tion4l Sk3pt1c

31 Aug 2024
The fact that they’ve been making games since the 360 and still can’t gain an audience tells everything we need to know. There’s no point is supporting Xbox console.

PS5 owners are playing FF16 at better graphics than the average PC mustard. People need to stop acting like everybody on PC has a $2000 GPU.
Yeah the stuttering on PS5 is really great while on PC l haven’t had any issues

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Every media person was hyping this as something to tune into once again
it was def worth tuning into though
8 Square Enix games on Xbox makes the few weebs on xbox happy
And then there were some other cool announcements like Threads of Time and Tanuki: Pon's Summer which were new announcements for all the non Xbox folks (and also the Xbox people).

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters