FInal Fantasy Pixel Remastered is coming to Xbox (Now Available for $59.99)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
it was def worth tuning into though
8 Square Enix games on Xbox makes the few weebs on xbox happy
And then there were some other cool announcements like Threads of Time and Tanuki: Pon's Summer which were new announcements for all the non Xbox folks (and also the Xbox people).
Most delusional poster here. Another dose of reality for you:

Q games used to make exclusives on PlayStation like Pixeljunk, they were published by Sony and super popular. They went multiplat and were at the Xbox show yesterday to promote their game, Day 1 GP.

There's literally 1 person in the world playing it on Steam and it's number 3229 on the sales chart 😬

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Most delusional poster here. Another dose of reality for you:

Q games used to make exclusives on PlayStation like Pixeljunk, they were published by Sony and super popular. They went multiplat and were at the Xbox show yesterday to promote their game, Day 1 GP.

There's literally 1 person in the world playing it on Steam and it's number 3229 on the sales chart 😬

what does this have to do with Threads of Time and Tanuki: Pon's Summer looking very cool and Xbox weebs getting JRPGs to play

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
what does this have to do with Threads of Time and Tanuki: Pon's Summer looking very cool and Xbox weebs getting JRPGs to play
Because you think having these games on Xbox will boost the popularity but it's actually a death sentence. We know it's safe to ignore that gamepass fodder. Q-games reached more people as high-profile exclusives than multiplat flops.

Real weebs are already on PS or Nintendo so I'm not sure why you think being on Xbox is some megaton announcement.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Because you think having these games on Xbox will boost the popularity but it's actually a death sentence. We know it's safe to ignore that gamepass fodder. Q-games reached more people as high-profile exclusives than multiplat flops.

Real weebs are already on PS or Nintendo so I'm not sure why you think being on Xbox is some megaton announcement.
all i said was that the announcements were a big deal for weebs on xbox and that two of the announcements were cool news for everyone else
I made no claims of the xbox announcement giving a big boost in popularity of the games or anything. I just know that there's a few xbox fans out there that like jrpgs and that this announcement is a big deal for those subset of people
I am aware that subset of people is small
As arguably this forums biggest weeaboo, I only own one xbox console, an Xbox 360, because I do not believe the Xbox One or Xbox Series consoles have anything to offer me for their cost that I can't get better and more consistently on PC or PS5. Plus I have a Switch for anything else.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Thread title says $59.99??
Final Fantasy I – $11.99
Final Fantasy II – $11.99
Final Fantasy III – $17.99
Final Fantasy IV – $17.99
Final Fantasy V – $17.99
Final Fantasy VI – $17.99
Final Fantasy I – VI Bundle – $74.99

Probably MS did a fire sales for the launch so that is why you can get it at $60.
But that is the official price.

Reactions: Hezekiah