FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH preview and story video. |UP| Special stream on 1/27/24.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
yea I am in the FF7 original much better camp.

My god the Remake is firsr quarter of FF7 scretch into a 20-30 hours game. And the writing is basically Nomura special, bullshit plot with weird multiple timelines shit, and magical fate bullshit. Basically KH 1.x and 2.x type of shit. Not a big fan lol.
And all of that time was quality entertainment. The original never made me feel the way I felt during the plate collapse. Never gave me more than a slight chuckle at fighting "hell house" in random encounter #3415. They never made the characters real, enjoyable, living beings. They never made me check myself and consider, more than a brief moment, whether it was right for Avalanche to blow up the reactors. I never cared for Wedge, Biggs, or Jessie. Hell, I laughed when Wedge fell off the tower in OG ff7.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
And all of that time was quality entertainment. The original never made me feel the way I felt during the plate collapse. Never gave me more than a slight chuckle at fighting "hell house" in random encounter #3415. They never made the characters real, enjoyable, living beings. They never made me check myself and consider, more than a brief moment, whether it was right for Avalanche to blow up the reactors. I never cared for Wedge, Biggs, or Jessie. Hell, I laughed when Wedge fell off the tower in OG ff7.
I forgot to specific the story here.

I do enjoyed Remake more than 7 now but back in the days 7 was a big deal. Everything is amazing, except for gameplay loop.

I do enjoy Remake combat and well those small moments. They glowed the flower bed encounter really nice too. The racing sequence was ways better than I remembered. Also they somehow snucked Jessie in, lmao.

Also anyone here actually enjoy 13? I forgot the characters name so Pink sisters? Probably the worst hyped game ever.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Oh Man GIF by NETFLIX

• angry
Reactions: Gamernyc78

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Is there any advantage of having our save file from FF7 Remake available for this? And should I have my FF7 Remake installed?

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
  • Surprised
Reactions: KvallyX

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom