Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth | Review Thread & |OT|

What Scores do you think Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth will get?

• 60-69%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-79%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 86-89%

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • 95-97%

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 98-100%

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Lol. People were saying Spiderman 2 didn't make money because they thought 6.1 million wasn't enough to make profit and yet it sold 10 million month later. You know games suddenly stop selling after official announcements.

Spiderman franchise is 100 times bigger than FF franchise, no wonder it sold very well

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
SF6/RE4R are not RPGs also they keep selling and passed 3mil a long time ago

RE4 is an action game. They normally sell more and it was Multiplatform.
You also dont know how much FF16 sold after the first week. But it was in the charts again.

Plus the usual negative propaganda from haters was trying to kill sales as much as possible. Will be the same for FF7Remake.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
RE4 is an action game. They normally sell more and it was Multiplatform.
You also dont know how much FF16 sold after the first week. But it was in the charts again.

Plus the usual negative propaganda from haters was trying to kill sales as much as possible. Will be the same for FF7Remake.

It's not about haters, it's reality, haters can't harm the sales at all, look at Helldiver 2 ratings on STEAM and Palworld, both are selling crazy good

if FF16 sold 5mil they would've tweeted and celebrated it like they did with FF7r back in 2020

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It's not about haters, it's reality, haters can't harm the sales at all, look at Helldiver 2 ratings on STEAM and Palworld, both are selling crazy good

if FF16 sold 5mil they would've tweeted and celebrated it like they did with FF7r back in 2020

Reviews can harm sales. Helldivers didn’t get reviewed till ages after.

We just dont know yet. Maybe its sold 5million, maybe it hasnt. Im sure we’ll know more about sales by the time it comes to PC

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Reviews can harm sales. Helldivers didn’t get reviewed till ages after.

We just dont know yet. Maybe its sold 5million, maybe it hasnt. Im sure we’ll know more about sales by the time it comes to PC

Can't wait for SE newest broken PC port, they need a lesson or two from Capcom on PC ports

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Can't wait for SE newest broken PC port, they need a lesson or two from Capcom on PC ports

When ever I walk past the PC section in Namba and I see SF6 running on a 2070 graphic card, I just laugh. The slowdown….

RE4 Sounded like it had some issues too, glad I dont play new games on PC:

Best place to play games lol

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
When ever I walk past the PC section in Namba and I see SF6 running on a 2070 graphic card, I just laugh. The slowdown….

RE4 Sounded like it had some issues too, glad I dont play new games on PC:

Best place to play games lol

It got fixed eventually, meanwhile FF7r still got no Ultrawide, 4k cap and 120fps cap, very laughable for UE4 game to have these issues on PC, heck other UE4 title from SE got them all but SE didn't bother fixing their biggest title ever.

Also where could you do this other than PC?? lol

Reactions: Kokoloko

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
It looks good but some Square Enix jank always finds its way to the surface no matter how hot previews are looking

Maybe it'll be poor pacing, bad story decisions, bad side missions.. there will be something

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I considered 16 like a 6.5 at best. But this looks way better than that turd.

This will score in the high 80s low 90s.

Not buying it tho. Not full price. Ff16 was the first chance I’ve given them with the IP in ages and it sucked bad.

Will wait till it’s free with ps plus again.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022

why are you so bitter about ff bot boy

Dont you have other game to play on your green box

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer