Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth | Review Thread & |OT|

What Scores do you think Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth will get?

• 60-69%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-79%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 86-89%

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • 95-97%

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 98-100%

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Profit what? Lol Xbox fans don’t buy FF games. It could sell on Switch, but Switch isn’t nearly powerful enough to run this game.

Switch 2, no doubt with DLSS2/3 easy 4k/60fps

Also there's money to be made on Xbox, not as much as PS5 but money is money, SE needs it, PS and Xbox don't need it but one of them is blocking SE from money, ask FF16 director why it's not on PC :ninja: :ninja:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Also there's money to be made on Xbox, not as much as PS5 but money is money, SE needs it, PS and Xbox don't need it but one of them is blocking SE from money, ask FF16 director why it's not on PC :ninja: :ninja:
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
ask FF16 director why it's not on PC

Yeah ask him. Exclusivity period is over, port was announced, yet no PC release in sight. Maybe, just maybe, porting to PC is not as easy as some people believe it is?

Also there's money to be made on Xbox

There is? If it's not even profitable for Xbox themselves, what makes you think it would be for a 3rd party with a "niche" game?

Maybe if Xbox pays for the port AND adds a big bag of money on top of it, it might be worthwhile for SE. Would be at least be funny to see the Series S version.

Last edited:

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023

Easy 4k, 60fps?

1080p, 30fps if they port it. It ll be under powered tablet again.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sure, mods like 4k textures are useless to people used to play 720p ~ 1080 with 1k textures on consoles :ninja:
Games with 720p texture were fine when I played them 🤷‍♂️

Of course today games have better textures and that is fine too.
I don’t need a mod to change my enjoyment of a game.

A bad game that I don’t play will be bad no matter what mod you use on it… and a good game I want to play will be awesome no matter the lack of the mod.

Mods advantage is just like BC advantage… it is there for a small part of the gamer to enjoy because most gamers will play the games like it is.

Another things I’m different from PC gamers… I enjoy games at launch and basically don’t care about old games.

I have so little time in my life to play games that I need to be very selective to what I play… so I always buy what I really known it will a blast of enjoyment for me.

Backlog? Never had one… if a game is in a list to play in the future I believe it better to let it go… focus in play what really matters

But that is me 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

Sarcasm?

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

Hey you poor low-class eksbotz beggar, stop complaining and get a second job to buy PS5 🤣🤣🤣.